Spicy Stir Fry Noodles
This delicious low-carb meal makes for a quick and nutrient-rich mid-week dinner. This recipe uses konjac spaghetti. Konjac is a japanese vegetable that is naturally low in calories and carbohydrates and high in fibre, making it an ideal gluten free noodle or pasta alternative. This stir-fry is packed with plant-based protein and healthy fats. If you like your food super spicy, you can always add more sriracha or fresh chilli.
Macros Per Serve:
Calories: 394 kcal Net Carbs: 11 grams Protein: 23 grams Fat: 25 grams
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
200 grams broccoli florets
200 grams cauliflower florets
200 grams eggplant diced
100 grams capsicum sliced
8 cups spinach
400 grams tofu
1 x packet konjac spaghetti
20 grams hemp seeds
1 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp tamari
2-4 tsp sriracha sauce (depending on how spicy you want it)
1. Cooked the spaghetti according to instructions on the packet and set aside.
2. Dice the tofu and fry in half of the coconut oil until golden brown. Place onto a plate.
3. Heat the remaining coconut oil in a large pan and stir fry the veggies except for the spinach on medium heat until cooked through.
4. Add the sauce and stir through until well combined. Turn off the heat and toss through the noodles.
5. Divide spinach into 4 bowls. Top with the stir-fry noodles and sprinkle hemp seeds on top. Enjoy mindfully.